Care Fund accepts all serious or long term medical diagnoses from birth to 18 years old for Arizona residents.
- Complete family application, with all pertinent information via link or printed and faxed #480-223-6311 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also provide:
- Two most recent pay stubs for any income sources via fax/email
- Most recent mortgage statement or lease agreement provided, with all pages via fax/email
- We will contact you if any information appears to be missing, as it may impact or delay our decision making process. Providing the requested information in a timely fashion will help to expedite our process. The application is interactive and can be completed and either submitted electronically, or via fax #480-223-6311 or email to email@example.com.
- Medical certification submitted or provided by your child’s medical provider or hospital social worker. Complete the medical certification with all pertinent information via link. It may also be printed and faxed#480-223-6311 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The document is interactive and can be completed and submitted electronically, or via fax #480-223-6311 or email to email@example.com.
Board Review Process
- Verification of all information provided in your family application by the Care Fund. This may be done verbally or in writing. This may include, but is not limited to: employment and/or income verification, mortgage or rent verification, past and present consumer credit record, etc.
- Verification of eligibility based on our current giving guidelines.
- Verification of medical certification. This may be done verbally or in writing.
- Once all verifications are complete, our review committee will meet to determine whether assistance will be provided and approved.
- Approval of an application is made at the sole discretion of the Care Fund. Approval is made on a case-by-case basis, based on available funds.
- You will be contacted by a member of our team, to inform you of the review committee determination. If you are awarded assistance, they will also review the parameters and time frame with you.
For questions, please contact the Care Fund office by phone 480.305.8607 or 480.305.8611
- For approved applicants, the Care Fund does not expect repayment in any form.Payment for approved applications will be submitted directly to the mortgage lender or the landlord/lessor.